Monday, June 20, 2011

VIDEO Exclusive: Sarah Ferguson Says Her Self-Titled Docu-Series Is Not About Her

get from this is their choice," she says. "I've made mistakes, I'm human ... if you can relate to my ways and my demons then I hope it helps, but it's about them not me."

In the six-part series, the Dutchess of York sets out to put her life in order after many publicized set-backs like her divorce to Prince Andrew. Along the way she deals with her weight, finances and relationships by receiving help from experts like Dr. Phil and Suze Orman. Dr. Phil calls her "emotionally bankrupt" in an early episode and Ferguson admits to us he was right.

While the series suggests she's looking to find out who the real Sarah Ferguson is, the 51-year-old Dutchess says she's learned she was always there.

"I'm actually the same person, I've just allowed Sarah to be the true person," she says. "I'm cheeky, I'm naughty, I'm funny, I'm feisty, I'm strong, I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm grumpy -- I'm all those things, but now I'm OK with all of those things."

Watch our interview with Sarah Ferguson below.

Finding Sarah: From Royalty to the Real World airs Sunday at 9/8c on OWN.

back to topsendsendemailimsharesharedel.icio.usdiggfacebookprint RELATED ARTICLESPrincess Diana's Younger Brother Charles Weds
1 hour, 59 minutes agoPrincess Diana's Brother Charles Spencer Weds Karen Gordon
June 18, 2011 5:00 PM PDTCarole Middleton Wows at Royal Ascot
June 17, 2011 8:45 PM PDT'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2' Trailer & Featurette Released
June 17, 2011 6:03 PM PDT RELATED PHOTOS Celeb Birthdays: June 7 (4) Celebs Get 'Crazy' at Prince Concert (5) Stars Surprise Oprah With Big Farewell (16) Top Shots of the Week (14) Hollywood Rabbits (20) RELATED VIDEOSDr. Phil And Dr. Oz Discuss Oprah's Impact On Their Lives (02:52) More Stories Carole Middleton Wows at Royal Ascot
June 17, 2011 8:45 PM PDT New 'Harry Potter' Trailer Debuts as J.K. Rowling Launches New Potter Website!
June 17, 2011 8:45 PM PDT What is Gwyneth Paltrow Doing on Twitter?
June 17, 2011 6:52 PM PDT Selena Gomez Thinks Big Thoughts
June 17, 2011 6:52 PM PDT Buzz Aldrin Files for Divorce; Five Other Shocking Celebrity Divorces
June 17, 2011 6:41 PM PDT Provided by Yahoo! Contributor Network UpdatesMy ConnectionsEveryone Manage My Updates

Sign In to see what your Connections are up to on omg! on Yahoo!.

New User? Sign Up

Manage My Updates

Sign In to see what your Connections are up to on omg! on Yahoo!.

New User? Sign Up

Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment